viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Brazil ♬

Hi everyone! Today, I'm going to tell you about a beautiful place called Brazil. Although I was here around 4 years ago, I'd like to come back.
I love this country by a lot of reasons. I like it huge variety of landscapes, and animals. You can find a warm beach there and a humid jungle too!
Also, I admire its people, because they have lived a loto f problems as society, but they’re always happy. They dance and sing no caring about sadness. In Chile, I think we’re very depressive and pessimistic about our problems. We must to be optimistic! And live a little bit more our lives!

I'd like to visit more cities, because I just was in Salvador. I`d like to go to Sao Paulo, Brasilia, Florianápolis, Rio de Janeiro...! I would like to swim in the sea, visit restaurants, see the carnaval, drink caipirinha, take a lot of photos, walk around the favelas...

I'd like to live a little time there because I want to learn portuguese. And I think that if I want to learn a language perfectly, I must live a couple of months in the original country.
See you soon :D

3 comentarios:

  1. Graciela!! I want to go to Brazil too, to forget about the test of the other week!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i know the thing you'de like to do the most is just "drink caipirinha", just that, all the rest about visiting landscapes, restaurants... LIES! you only want to go and drink caipirinha ahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. As you, I like a lot Brazil, because of its landscape and the cheerful of its people!

    (I hope you have a nice weekend in your "country" ahaha)

    ResponderEliminar