viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Books, books, everywhere

I like books. Specially, if are novels. I don’t remeber my childhood without a book. My mother gave to me a book with stories about The Flintstones, with a lot of pictures. I relieve that it was my first book.
I think I like books because it can transport you to another realities. With a book, you can travel around the World and go to old times just in a minute.
My favourite book is called “My orange-lime plant” (Mi planta de naranja-lima”), and it was wrote by José Mauro de Vasconcellos, a brazilian author. The plot is about a child who is suffering a lot because he noticed about adult’s life too early.
My fave author is Hernan Rivera Letelier. He’s Chilean and he always write about Chilean north, the dessert and “salitreras” (the places where working-class extracted a mineral called salitre). I love to read about life in that places, the people, the traditions and else.


2 comentarios:

  1. I´am in agreement with you about the relation between books and travels. Is good to know your favourite book, I´am going to read it when I finish the book that I'am reading now. See you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like novels too. Hernán Rivera Letelier is very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar