viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Music is an art

Music means a lot to me. Although I’m not a musician, I like to listen music and singers. I think that music express a lot of feelings that humans haves in their own, and I think that is important express what do you feel about something.
I started to listen the music I like when I was seven years. I was just a little child, but I still like that music. It wasn’t Chachureos or something. It was a group called Queen. I remember I was seeing a movie, when suddenly, I listened by first time “Bohemian Raphsody” in a scene. And then, my life changed.
 It’s my favoruite group. They are a multidisciplinary band, because they’re calificated as a band of hard rock, glam rock, heavy metal, progressive rock, art rock, pop rock, dance rock, rock symphonic, and funk rock. They insipred a lot of future bands, as Oasis.


I like this band mainly because I like the vocalist’s voice.  His name was Freddie Mercury. He died around 20 years ago. But, for me, he’s alive. I like a lot the lyrics of the songs. They talk about friendship, pain, injustice, love, problems, and other topics.
See you!

3 comentarios:

  1. WOOW!
    Queen is one of the greatest world bands! I like your taste in music :)

    There's one song i simply LOVE of Queen... The show must go on. I think is so touching to relate the lyrics to the fact that Freddie was already diyng when they recorded that song... and it's also an anthem to the ones who are suffering but have to continue...

    Hugs, grace kelly xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love him!

    http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/photos/images/newsfeed/000/162/317/2vA1a.png?1313349760

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the king of kings!!, the god! of rock...no words..

    ResponderEliminar