viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Our world would say thanks to us

People is not always doing environmentally friendly practices. Some people learn this practices seeing documentaries, reading newspapers or reading news about that. But is not all the people who does it.
Sometimes I recycling some garbage. I mean, I try to use the paper by the both sides, I slice the water quickly when I brush my teeth… In the summer, when I go to the country with my family, we made a hole in the earth and we put the vegetal garbage there. It’s really nice.
I go to university on foot every day. Although I don’t have a bike, sometimes I’d like to have one for do it. 
I don’t have joined any eco-organisations because I have to admit that I’m a little bit lazy. I think I can help to environment by my own.
I would like to plant a tree some day. Some people say that if you want to be a great person, you must to have a child, write a book and plant a tree. Hahaha. Well, I think I can start by the last one. I would like to do it in my ground, next to me.
To reduce my carbon footprint, I worry about my electric machines. I mean, I unplug the electric devices when I’m not using them. Or I turn off the light when I don’t need it. I think that we can do a lot for our environment with simply things.
I think that our society don’t knows that they can help with little practices. But I believe if everybody puts a little grain of sand, world would say thanks to us.


1 comentario: