viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Gifts

I don’t really know if I like Christmas. I like to be with my family and friends, but I don’t like that a pretty meeting became into a consumerism party.  
I like to give presents to some people that it’s imporant for me. I  don’t like when I’m obliged to do it, for example when I must give a present to someone that I don’t trust. I  think that the present represents how  people see you, because it shows you the image that others has of you.
I like to receive presents. But not all of them. I really like when someone that I love gaves to me a special present, as a book of my preference, the disc of my favourite band or a simply letter. I like handmade presents, too.
I don’t spend a lot of money in Christmas gifts. I just choose a few presents for my nearest friends and my mom.  But when I could do it, I make some presents by my own, as decoupage decoration.
Normally, I bought the gift a lot of days before Christmas to avoid the crowd. But last year, I couldn’t do it because I didn’t have time (I was in classes). So, with some luck, I could buy my mother’s present. And the rest was little gifts to my friends.
When I know very well to someone, give it a gift is not a problem for me, because I know what things he or she likes, as music, films,  favourite teams, colors and other tiopics that ould help me to find the best present.  I like to give some letters to my friends when it’s him or her birthdays, as well as they gave me one too.
That’s all for today. Thank you!

6 comentarios:

  1. I love handmade gifts too! and I hate the "secret friend" , I never know what to give x)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think the same (not the same, parecido, but I dosent know how to tell that haha (its something! xddd))

    GREAT COMMENT.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved the pictureee :D

    I think is really nice of you to always be so worried abour your mom's present :3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Jeviera you are right!
    The "secret friend" is the worst! Is complicate to me it.

    ResponderEliminar