viernes, 13 de enero de 2012

Let's fly, let's fly

I like travelling a lot. Since I was a little child. I remember my first trip . I went with my family to Pelluhue, a beach near of Linares, the city that I lived still last year. I went with my grandmother, cousins, uncles and aunts. I built my first sand castle there (:
I really don’t know what kind of trip I prefer,- I just know that I enjoy travelling. If I could go to Antartic, I would go. As same as if I have the possibility to go to Caribe. Travelling is something universal for me. Although I like to know about new cultures and different ways of lives, I enjoy to be lying down on the sand of the beach.
I would like to go to so many places… For example, Colombia to drink some coffee, France to enjoy the landscape, England to go to Big Ben, Japan to visit Tokyo Tower… I could continue all the day!
I remember my greatest trip. It happened when I was thirteen years old. I went with my godmother to Salvador de Bahia, Brazil. I enjoyed a lot this trip because I’ve been always interested on Brazilian culture, so I learnt a lot about that, like their traditions and culture. I saw the carnival in front of my eyes! It was very exciting.
My holidays are going to be short this year, so I think I’m not going to have a big trip this year, but there will be time to have betters!

Greetings!


2 comentarios:

  1. uy im graciela and im international hahah you have to enjoy all the trips you can do! as much as you can!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. that's very true! to enjoy the trip is at the disposition, let's fly!!

    ResponderEliminar